Document Detail
KARDİYAK CERRAHİ SONRASI NONİNVAZİV POZİTİF BASINÇLI VENTİLASYON (NONINVASIVE POSITIVE PRESSURE VENTILATION AFTER CARDIAC SURGERY)
Abstract/OtherAbstract :
Giriş: Açık kalp cerrahisi geçiren ve extübasyondan sonra çeşitli nedenlerle solunum sıkıntısı gelişen hastalarda, non-invaziv pozitif basınçlı ventilasyon (NIPPV) uygulaması ile elde ettiğimiz sonuçları bildirdik. Materyal ve Metod: Kliniğimizde ocak-2000 ve ocak- 2001arasında kardiyopulmoner bypass altında açık kalp ameliyatı geçiren ve yoğun bakım takibinde ekstübasyon sonrası solunum fonksiyonları ve parametreleri bozulan 15 hastaya NIPPV desteği uyguladık. Bunlardan 5 tanesinde NIPPV 2-4 saat (ortalama 3±0.5) uygulanmasına rağmen sebat eden hipoksi, hiperkapni ve hemodinaminin bozulması nedeniyle reentübasyon yaptık. Kalan 10 hastada ise NIPPV uygulanması ile hastaların solunum fonksiyonları düzeldi. Bunlarda reentübasyona gerek olmadı.Bir hasta geç dönemde entübe oldu. Hastaların 9’u (%60) preoperatif KOAH’lı olup ekstübasyon sonrası akut alevlenme, 6 (%40) hasta ise preoperatif akciğer fonksiyonları normal olmasına rağmen ekstübasyon sonrası alveolar hipoventilasyon nedeniyle NIPPV’na ihtiyaç duydu. Sonuçlar: Entübasyona gerek kalmayan 10 Hasta ortalama 3-18 saat (ortalama 8±5) arasında NIPPV desteğinde kaldı. 1(%6.66) hasta aspirasyon pnömonisi nedeniyle postoperatif birinci haftada akut respiratuar distress sendromu (ARDS) sonucu eksitus oldu. Tartışma: Açık kalp cerrahisi sonrası acil entübasyonu gerektirmeyen solunum yetmezliği gelişen hasta gruplarında, endotrakeal entübasyona göre daha az invaziv olan NIPPV hayat kurtarıcı olmakta, ve endotrakeal entübasyonun olası komplikasyonlarını önlemektedir. (Background: We have reported the results obtained by non-invasive positive pressure ventilation (NIPPV) applied to the patients who had an open heart surgery and suffered from respiratory failure after extubation due to various reasons. Materials and Methods: We applied NIPV support following severe respiratory deterioration in fifteen patients who underwent open heart surgery under cardiopulmonary bypass in our clinic between January 2000 and January 2001. Nine patients (60%) required NIPPV because of acute inflammation of underlying chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Remaining six patients (40%) suffered from alveolar hypoventilation despite normal preoperative respiratory function. Despite NIPPV support (avarage 2 to 4 hours), five patients required reentubation due to respiratory failure defined as persistandt hypoxia, hypercapnia and hemodynamic instability. However, respiratory parameters improved significantly in 10 patients and reentubation was avoided. Results: Ten patients who did not require reentubation were supported by NIPPV for avarege of 8±5 hours (range 3-18 hours). One patient (6.66%) died as a result of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) following aspiration pneumonia during the first week of postoperative period. Conclusion: NIPPV which is less invasive when compared to endotracheal entubation can be life saving. Timely application of NIPPV also prevents possible complications of endotracheal entubation in the patinets who suffered from respiratory failure that did not require immediate entubation after open heart surgery.)
Authors :
EREN, NEYYİR TUNCAY
Related Documents :
338633 - Is microscopic colitis a missed diagnosis in diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndr...
Contributors :
EREN, NEYYİR TUNCAY, ERYILMAZ, SADIK, AKAR, RUCHAN, DURDU, SERKAN, ÇORAPÇIOĞLU, TÜMER, AKALIN, HAKKI
Publication Detail :
Publisher :  JOURNAL OF ANKARA MEDICAL SCHOOL     Type :  ymakale     Format :  -    
Date Detail :
2002-01-01
Subject :
-
Coverage :
-
Relation :
-
Source :
-
Copyright Information :
-
Other Details :
Languages :  İngilizce (English)    
Export Citation :
APA/MLA Format     Download EndNote     Download BibTex

Previous Document:  MİNÖR CERRAHİ GİRİŞİMLERDE İSOFLORAN VE SEVOFLORANIN İMMÜN SİSTEME ETKİLERİ (THE EFFECT...
Next Document:  KRONİK OBSTRÜKTİF AKCİĞER HASTALIKLARI’NIN YATIŞ SÜRELERİ YÖNÜNDEN İNCELENMESİ: AT...