USB DataDiode[TM]: safely copy data in a secure environment.
Computer storage device industry (Product information)
|Publication:||Name: The Forensic Examiner Publisher: American College of Forensic Examiners Audience: Professional Format: Magazine/Journal Subject: Health; Law; Science and technology Copyright: COPYRIGHT 2011 American College of Forensic Examiners ISSN: 1084-5569|
|Issue:||Date: Winter, 2011 Source Volume: 20 Source Issue: 3|
|Topic:||Event Code: 330 Product information|
|Product:||Name: USB DataDiode (Flash memory) Product Code: 3573210 Memories & Storage Devices NAICS Code: 334112 Computer Storage Device Manufacturing SIC Code: 3572 Computer storage devices|
|Geographic:||Geographic Scope: United States Geographic Code: 1USA United States|
USB DATADIODE HOST PORTS:
Read/Write port--Your standard host will have full read and write access to the connected USB device. In this mode, no access granted to/from secure host. The "Read Only" circuitry is powered off, and no data path exists directly between the host ports.
Read Only port--The connection to the standard host is baited, and a connection is established to the secure host. The secure host can only copy files from tire USB device, but cannot write files to the USB device.
* "One way" data transfers from a USB device to any host.
* Permanently connect two computers, easily switch between them.
* Secure network file transfers.
* Data security.
* Safely copy data in a secure environment
* Connect USB DataDiode to both hosts with included USB cables.
* Use the USB device of your choice (not included) to easily transfer files from one computer network to another.
* Speeds (Read/Write): Full speed of connectcd USB Device.
* Speeds (Read Only): Up to 9 MB/s. Note: Drive speeds will vary depending on the drive model/type, and operating system.
* Data throughput: USB 2.0 : 480 Mb/s.
* Compatibility: USB 2.0, USB 1.1 backwards compatible.
* OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS X 10.5
* Switch: Toggles between Read/Write and Read Only. Same switch also selects the connected host port.
* Remount Button: Allows changing/resetting attached device without detaching USB DataDiode from computer.
* Warranty: 2-year limited warranty. See warranty statement for details and limitations.
* 78mm W x 110mm L x 53mm H (including rubber feet)
* Complete assembly shipping weight .4 lbs (6.4 Oz)
When in Read-Only mode, compatible with WiebeTech software for USB WriteBlocker. Write your own software to query USB DataDiode with our SDK and API. Example: Log every USB device attached to tile secure host. More information at: http://www.wiebetech.com/ products/USB-WriteBlocker.php
"CRU", "DataPort", "Protecting Your Digital Assets" and the CRU-DataPort logo are trademarks of CRU Acquisition Group, LLC.
[c] Copyright 2010--ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All Products and
WHAT IS WRITE-PROTECTION?
Also called "Read Only," write-protection ensures that no information is written from the connected computer to the attached USB drive. This is useful to prevent confidential information from leaving a secure network.[TM]
FEATURES BENEFITS * Circuitry is powered by USB bus * No external power supply is power. required. * Connections for two hosts and a * Easy to set up, easy to use. USB device. * When in Read only mode, * Protects your secure Write-protection prevents host/network. USB DataDiode writes back to the attached helps you safely transfer data drive. in one direction. * Compatible: Windows 7, Vista, * Works with modern operating XP and Mac OS X 10.5 systems.
|Gale Copyright:||Copyright 2011 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.|